Direct Vent fireplaces, stoves and inserts vent to the outdoors. There are several routing options for venting, depending on the type of hearth product and the fuel it burns.
- Direct Vent Gas Fireplaces – vent to the outdoors horizontally, directly through the wall or vertically through the roof.
- Wood Fireplaces and Stoves – vent to the outdors vertically.
- Pellet Stoves – most vent horizontally, directly through the wall.
- Fireplace Inserts – most vent vertically, through the roof via a chimney.
- Electric Fireplaces – no venting is required.
High Country Fireplaces primarily sells direct vent products; however, if you are interested in a vent free option, please call us at (704) 876-8765 or email firstname.lastname@example.org