FIREPLACES, INSERTS AND STOVES
We strive to offer the highest quality hearth products at affordable prices
Direct Vent fireplaces, stoves and inserts vent to the outdoors. There are several routing options for venting, depending on the type of hearth product and the fuel it burns.
- Direct Vent Gas Fireplaces – vent to the outdoors horizontally, directly through the wall or vertically through the roof.
- Wood Fireplaces and Stoves – vent to the outdors vertically.
- Pellet Stoves – most vent horizontally, directly through the wall.
- Fireplace Inserts – most vent vertically, through the roof via a chimney.
- Electric Fireplaces – no venting is required.
High Country Fireplaces primarily sells direct vent products; however, if you are interested in a vent free option, please call us at (704) 876-8765 or email email@example.com
VISIT OUR SHOWROOM
HOURS OF OPERATION
MONDAY – THURSDAY
8:30 ~ 5:00
8:30 ~ 4:00